Independent Clinical Audit
DMC Imaging aims to be the virtual radiology reporting partner of choice, so our Independent Clinical Audit Service is tailored to your specific needs, rather than an off the shelf service.
DMCI is both ISO9001:2015 accredited ( Quality Assurance) and ISO 27001:2013 accredited (Information Security Management) showing that producing quality reports in a secure manner is at the heart of everything we do.
Our team of sub-specialist tertiary based Consultant Radiologists are able to review the work of your on-site Consultants, via our N3 data centre, utilizing its end-to-end encryption. They will offer succinct, useful evaluation of:
- Reporting Accuracy – Represents the standard method for auditing the reports of radiological studies.
- Communication Score – This is a detailed description of the manner/construction of the report. For example was it ambiguous, was there a conclusion, and were there too many typos.
- Clinical Utility – This identifies whether a particular report answered the clinical question or questions posed by the referrer (NB where this was stated on the request form).
- Image Quality – This endeavours to provide constructive feedback to the client, in a standardised method for auditing the image quality of radiological studies.
Leaving you with actionable suggestions for both individuals and groups, enabling departmental improvements in patient outcome.
The DMCI offer
- A secure IT platform with integrated workflow management software for image retrieval, prior imaging, required clinical indications and direct reporting into client systems.
- Comprehensive audit reports include 5-point Department of Health discrepancy scale and 6-point in-house communication score.
- Individual audits as part of Radiologist revalidation process.
- Audits undertaken by tertiary based NHS Consultant Radiologists.
- Audits of routine and specialist reporting e.g. CT Colonography and PET CT
- Fast, professional and reliable service
- Ability to demonstrate Radiologist are independently accessed and monitored.
- Utilisation of the combined experience of the DMCI Auditing team.
- Easy to understand reports that can be customized to suit the individual clients requirements.
- Peace of mind that you radiology department is performing well.
Get In Touch
If you would like to find out more or book a clinical audit, please speak with one of our team on: 0207 635 1070 or email us at: email@example.com giving a quick overview of your requirements.
Making A Difference
Board Directors and key operational staff are radiologists and radiographers
Leading sub Specialists
With over 30 UK based leading FRCR accredited sub-specialist Consultant Radiologists
We are the first UK teleradiology company to embrace light touch secure technologies
Comprehensive audits evaluating accuracy, error rates, communication and clinical utility